WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had purchased a Seiko Flight computer watch from Marv Golden in the 90's. Some how it has disappeared. I would like to replace it. It had a white dial with blue bezel. It also had a two tone wristband. Does anybody know the style # of this watch? Or anywhere it might be available? There is a short video in the history section of the Seiko website. Thanks

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Hmm. well I can think of one that may be similar... did it have an LCD on the dial or is flight computer refer to the calculations on the dial?? Anyway....

Pics property of eBay seller SNA413, looks like a chunk of a watch and can be had for >$200 US.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have seen this watch. It is similar to what I had...but it didn't have the blue on the dial. It was an all white dial. The bezel was blue like the 413. It also had gold double links in the middle of the wristband.

My original watch might be gone and I might have to settle for the SNA413 as the replacement.

The video of my original watch is in the Heritage section under 1990 at the Seiko website. Here's the link- http://www.seikousa.com/#HERITAGE

Anyway thank you for your help.....much appreciated

Service

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have that exact watch, 7T34 with Gold/silver bracelet. Got in 1990, I think. Had it serviced by Coserv a few years ago, so it works fine. A few scratches on Crystal and normal wear and tear are all that's wrong with it.

Great watch, but a bit too small for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found it Seiko Pilot E6b slider 233-10377

http://www.righttime.com/rt/pre-owned/233-10377.htm

Sold out Just need to find one now.
I have this same watch. Purchased at Fort Hood, Texas in early 90s. I flew with it on my wrist for the remainder of my career in the Army as a rotor pilot (Mar 2001 retirement).

Great watch, durable as mine is not in the best shape having seen many deployments. It is going to my son but would like to have it refurbished. Anyone with an idea of who can do it? Cost?

Thanks in advance.

John

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had purchased a Seiko Flight computer watch from Marv Golden in the 90's. Some how it has disappeared. I would like to replace it. It had a white dial with blue bezel. It also had a two tone wristband. Does anybody know the style # of this watch? Or anywhere it might be available? There is a short video in the history section of the Seiko website. Thanks
I have a Seiko Flight computer watch with white face, four dials in white, blue bezel with a two tone wristband which I wish to sell. It has been kept in my house and unused since the early 1990's so is in good condition. Unfortunately I live near London, UK, but I think this watch was purchased in the USA. If you are interested in buying my watch - do please let me know.

Mrs L Gray

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Maybe they found one in the last three and half years. Put it on the sellers forum if you want to sell it. This guy was looking for one in Dec.2007.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts