WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new to the Oris Forum but a long standing WUS member and watch enthusiast. I'm hoping to get some help. I just got my new Oris 65 40mm in the mail. I'm looking to size the oem stainless bracelet and can't find any markers on the bracelet links to indicate which side to push the pins from (no arrows). Does this watch bracelet have some sort of collar system? Any hints from those who have sized these bracelets will be appreciated.

thanks,
Kevin

·
1,264 Posts
While I am not certain, I am guessing your bracelet does have the friction collar in the middle link. You can push the pin out either way. Just be very careful - that little collar can slide out of the middle link and they can be very hard to find if you drop it. I like to have a very clean and clear work surface when I start.

Chris

·
Registered
530 Posts
While I am not certain, I am guessing your bracelet does have the friction collar in the middle link. You can push the pin out either way. Just be very careful - that little collar can slide out of the middle link and they can be very hard to find if you drop it. I like to have a very clean and clear work surface when I start.

Chris
Yup, the collar/locking indent is in the centre of the bracelet. Either direction should be fine.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts