WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

thought i posted this, but it doesnt look like it went through. any thoughts on this watch? I like the look of it, but after trawling google, i cant find anything on this watch.

i cant post the link (or pics), due to me not having enough post counts, but if you google : Unisex VINTAGE SWISS ORIS 7 JEWELS CALIBER 702 WINDING Wrist Watch it should come up as the first picture

based in australia

kind regards

stephan

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey mate

I assume you're talking about one of the ones on ebay that typically trade at quite low (less than $100?)

These are usually cobbled together from parts from various old watches, including dials with 'Oris' painted on them that aren't necessarily original Oris dials.

However, they look good, are cheap, and contain genuine mechanical watches. Buy it and enjoy for what it is - a nice, inexpensive, good-looking watch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi handsoverfist,

I do know the ones you're talking about, mainly from India? This one looks a little different to those.... but its hard to know whats real or not... and the real ones are probably going to be a few more bucks right?

If anyone has time to give it a glance, item number is 201948733330 (still cant put links in my posts).

Stephan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts