WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in Hong Kong this weekend, so if you know which of the 36(!) authorized Oris dealers in HK generally have the largest selection in stock, esp. of the vintage divers, I would greatly appreciate it.

Would love to compare the sizes of the 42mm and 40mm, and would love to find the new Diver 65 40mm black/dark blue dial in stock. Secondarily would also love to check out the new anthracite dial ProPilot, and the blue Artix.

·
Registered
984 Posts
The Oris sections in ADs I've seen were quite small but I can't say I've seen them all. You could check the store locator and call up the ADs to ask which models they have in stock -

https://www.oris.ch/en/store-locator

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For future reference, I just kept the Oris store locator map open on my phone and as I walked around town just checked on occasion whether I was near a store. I ended up going to 5 or 6 stores, and managed to see everything I was looking for between all the stores, except the new Oris 65 40mm black and blue.

Looking at blues was a prime objective. The blue of the diver 65 42mm is gorgeous, as has been said before, but given the lug to lug and how high the lugs are above the case back, it's really unwearable for my sub 6.5" wrist.

I did not really care for the Artix blue. I don't want a super electric blue, but the Artix is just a bit too washed out. The Artix 42mm is also too big (love the pointer moon), but the 65 40mm and Big Crown Pointer Date fit great, as I knew from previous experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PS: Thanks for all your help, everyone! I also spent a good couple of hours in the basement of the Mira Hotel looking at literally hundreds of second hand high end watches, including 3D tourbillons and a completely diamond-encrusted PP Nautilus, bezel, dial case, bracelet, and all. They left just enough space on the dial for the PP logo. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts