WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking all over trying to find out what the part number is for the current model Oris Aquis steel bracelet so I could price them out and have finally given up. Searches on here and even trying to freeze-frame video reviews have been unsuccessful. Could somebody please tell me the correct part number for this bracelet? Is it possible for anybody to tell me where the best deal is to be had on an authentic part? If there are no options deal-wise internationally, then where in Canada do you buy from?

Sure, I can go down to a couple of dealers here in Vancouver, but I don't want to get soaked if I don't have to. I'd like options or leverage for negotiation.

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Your only option is to buy from an AD, or to find one on a sales forum, but they don't pop up very often.

The bracelet or strap part number is always indicated by Oris as part of their full model reference number on the Oris website (the digits after the "-" mark). Every watch on the Oris website has this information. For example, if you look at any of the 43mm Aquis Dates with SS bracelet, the bracelet code will be 07 8 26 01PEB

Are you looking for stainless steel or titanium? I have a Ti bracelet for the 43mm Aquis that I'll part with for a good price.

·
Registered
60,591 Posts
Your only option is to buy from an AD, or to find one on a sales forum, but they don't pop up very often.

The bracelet or strap part number is always indicated by Oris as part of their full model reference number on the Oris website (the digits after the "-" mark). Every watch on the Oris website has this information. For example, if you look at any of the 43mm Aquis Dates with SS bracelet, the bracelet code will be 07 8 26 01PEB

Are you looking for stainless steel or titanium? I have a Ti bracelet for the 43mm Aquis that I'll part with for a good price.
10 out of 10

1 - 7 of 7 Posts