WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my first Oris, a 43mm Aquis Date. It is on a rubber strap and I have the opportunity to acquire a bracelet, but it is from the 46mm Aquis Small Seconds. Does anyone know if it will fit? Being new to Oris, I am finding the proprietary bracelet/strap very confusing.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
No idea if it'll fit! But you love the bracelet! It's really comfortable! Same is the rubber, really two different watches when on rubber or bracelet

Sendt fra min SM-G920F med Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
I bought both for Aquis Small Second. I've never once put the bracelet on. Just like Rob at Topper said would happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to everyone, and especially to sticky for confirming it fits. I went ahead with the transaction, and both my new Aquis and the bracelet should be here Monday. I will post pics, if nobody makes fun of me for getting the solid white Aquis (read that some think it's feminine). Well, I am quite confident in my masculinity as a 48 year old with three grown sons, so I really don't care. Also, it was a deal I couldn't pass up at $750 and I really wanted a white watch. It was from an AD and includes the full warranty. I hope I did well.

·
Premium Member
60,837 Posts
Thanks to everyone, and especially to sticky for confirming it fits. I went ahead with the transaction, and both my new Aquis and the bracelet should be here Monday. I will post pics, if nobody makes fun of me for getting the solid white Aquis (read that some think it's feminine). Well, I am quite confident in my masculinity as a 48 year old with three grown sons, so I really don't care. Also, it was a deal I couldn't pass up at $750 and I really wanted a white watch. It was from an AD and includes the full warranty. I hope I did well.

Re the white Aquis looking feminine - tosh. Besides, a watch should appeal to YOU, not others. Enjoy wearing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts