WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been watching google and other sites looking for a oris aquis date on NATO STRAP, but have founding nothing.

Somebody have ths configuration? Its possible? Post some pics!!!

Thank you!!

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
You haven't seen it because it doesn't look good. Although you could fit a NATO to the watch, the proprietary lug/strap design of the Oris divers prevents a NATO strap from being used in a width that would look good (strap would be too narrow in relation to the case due to the thick lugs). This gives you the picture.

ORIS Maldives Limted Edition 09_cs3.jpg

·
Registered
160 Posts
A NATO would be difficult (and possibly hideous) due to the Aquis' lug design. It might be possible to notch one so that it fits between the lugs and then spreads out to normal width. Others have done this with leather, but I think a NATO would be pushing it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
You haven't seen it because it doesn't look good. Although you could fit a NATO to the watch, the proprietary lug/strap design of the Oris divers prevents a NATO strap from being used in a width that would look good (strap would be too narrow in relation to the case due to the thick lugs). This gives you the picture.

View attachment 1107866
I like your ms paint skills... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts