WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
14,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One thing is objectively true about the new Aquis Depth Gage. It's a massive piece! Though the dial is slightly smaller than the similarly cased 46mm Aquis Small Seconds, it's about 100g heavier and weighs around 260g. The piece feels very substantial, and though Oris in style, wears like a large Planet Ocean or Anonimo Professionale. Below are some photos of the first Aquis Depth Gage we recieved from Oris which is right now on the wrist of a certain WUSer who is celebrating their 50th birthday today. Happy Birthday Tom!

Below are some photos of the watch, a lume shot, and a few comparison shots with the similar Aquis Titan Small Seconds, Date. Though drastically different in weight, both watches do share a matted ceramic bezel. and have similar if not identical thickness. The biggest visual difference that I cna see comes from black and yellow depth gage complication which shrinks the dial size by a few mm. At $3,500 retail, how does this piece stack up against other Oris dive watches?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks very nice!!!!! I am looking forward to receiving my Titan C that I ordered from yall a couple of days ago. It will bemy first Oris and a 40th Birthday present to myself. Thanks again for sending me the photos.

Chris

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ray and I agree on the pictures.... we can't see 'em..

ray-charles111.jpg

Reactions: Ghettobird
1 - 6 of 6 Posts