WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. First post to this forum but long time reader. I'm contemplating purchasing the gray Ladies Oris Aquis for my wife if I can find a decent deal on one. Do any of you own that particular watch? I'd love to hear some feedback and opinions on it vs other 34-36m Ladies watches. Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
61,678 Posts
The ladie's Aquis shares the same SW200-1 movement as its 43mm big brother so if your SO expresses an interest in an Aquis get her one. You'll be hard pressed to find a better watch for similar money.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ladie's Aquis shares the same SW200-1 movement as its 43mm big brother so if your SO expresses an interest in an Aquis get her one. You'll be hard pressed to find a better watch for similar money.
Thanks for the response. I've got a 65 42 that we both love. She really likes the monochromatic look of the gray. Just kinda curious why it retails for so much more than the blue face, black face etc. Also puzzled by the fixed bezel.

·
Premium Member
61,678 Posts
It may be a bit of a daft question but the Oris site is playing the fool at the moment on my computer so I can't check it but it's not the Ladies Diamond is it?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response. I've got a 65 42 that we both love. She really likes the monochromatic look of the gray. Just kinda curious why it retails for so much more than the blue face, black face etc. Also puzzled by the fixed bezel.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It may be a bit of a daft question but the Oris site is playing the fool at the moment on my computer so I can't check it but it's not the Ladies Diamond is it?
No not the diamond. This one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts