WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price Drop! NOW $750 plus shipping in the USA. This is an Oris Aquis that I bought new from Gemnation in August of 2016. The size is very comfortable 40mm with a 300m rating.

The beautiful silver dial and bezel was only made in the 40mm size. The hands are the original style on the Aquis, not the new style on the 39.5mm. I like these so much better, but that is just my opinion.

This watch was a daily wearer for about a year. I don't "baby" my watches, but I also don't abuse them. I just wear them. It has some "desk diving" marks. The worse of it all are scratches on the lugs when a friend put on a leather band he made-- I hated it next to the smooth, high quality bracelet. I had the bracelet sized when I got it and have all the links to include that came with it originally. I think that's an extra 5 links. It fits my 6 inch wrist a bit big, but I enjoyed it until too many other watches came into my life. I am now trying to get some watches on wrists of people who wear them. I found this in my safe with some others I also plan to put up for sale soon. I have settled on smaller watches.

The bezel turns well, and the movement has no problems whatsoever. I have not tested the accuracy recently, but it always kept great time. The lume is awesome.

I have the cardboard sleeve, the black Oris outer box, the inner zipper white box and the Oris book that came with it.

More specs:
40mm case
Swiss Sellita SW200 movement
300m water resistant (30BAR),
great lume,
sapphire crystal,
open caseback

I'd like to keep the sale in the USA since out of country shipping is so expensive.
Price is $750 + Shipping
Payment: PayPal

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So.. I just noticed I still have this one and was going to put it up for sale and noticed I listed it some time ago. It is still available at the same price. I know these have gone up in price on the used market, so this should be a fair deal. Let me know if you're interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts