WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Came at my watchmaker today which also is a AD for Oris, I was there for some new straps for 2 of my vintage Volkswagen watches which I'm collecting (not interesting for this topic, so I'll move on! ;))
I was just looking at the Oris watches he had and I always find the Aquis a nice watch. My eye fell on a Aquis Red Limited Edition, tried it on and it felt so damn nice!
I'm in serious doubt whether to go buy it or not. It was the LE with the black rubber strap for a price of 1500,-, according to what I could find about the watch, there are 2000 made of them 4 years ago, so this must be one of the last new ones at an AD, right?
What do you guys think, good price? And ofcourse I'm going to try to get the price somewhat lower, what do you think is a fair deal?

I'm getting pretty excited!!

·
Premium Member
71,450 Posts
I’m rubbish at watch pricing so I won’t even attempt to suggest one. To me, despite its L.E. status I wouldn’t pay vastly more than I would for an ordinary Aquis (perhaps I’ve got a bit of a downer on the Red - It just doesn’t make me sing like it should)

·
Registered
187 Posts
At $1,500 or lower, I would get it. But not worth $2,000 IMHO. If your AD has more than one, pm me his info lol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts