WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear folks,

i am looking to get either 1 of the oris aquis small second date models but cant decide if to go for the titan or sun burst blue dial one.

Both watches are similiar in sizes, 1 is light and black dial is safe color but the other sunburst dial is amazing too. So i cant decide on this.

Please do advised which one will be a better buy and reason. Thansk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71,255 Posts
If you're as puny as me and don't mind a scratch or three go for the Titan otherwise get the blue SS (it's also the better looking of the two).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're as puny as me and don't mind a scratch or three go for the Titan otherwise get the blue SS (it's also the better looking of the two).
Dear sticky,

is the Titan more prone to scratches and dent ? I though that the titanium is supposed to be a more strong material. So it was slightly more expensive ($200 more in singapors)

So the blue ss is a more popular model than the Titan ? Initially was more toward the titan but after saw the sunburst blue, it is a very unique dial and makes it very special. Now i am not sure which to get...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Folks,

I have went to the AD to look at both watch again and finally get the aquis small second watch in sunburst blue...

It is really an amazing watch with the blue dial.. Sometimes the dial is black under low light environment. And deep blue under the sun... Really make this watch quite unique.

The watch make is very solid and i am very impress with the strap and buckle.

Overall a very nice handsome And sporty watch.. Oris really nil it this time with this watch.

A picture of my new watch :)

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congratulations Jasen, I got the same watch this week and you're right, that dial is simply amazing.

·
Premium Member
71,255 Posts
Dear sticky,

is the Titan more prone to scratches and dent ? I though that the titanium is supposed to be a more strong material. So it was slightly more expensive ($200 more in singapors)

So the blue ss is a more popular model than the Titan ? Initially was more toward the titan but after saw the sunburst blue, it is a very unique dial and makes it very special. Now i am not sure which to get...
Jasen, Oris use Grade 2 titanium in their watches which is as tough and light as anything but is a real scratch magnet. With my less than meaty 6.75"wrist the Titan is a real boon for me but if I had a larger wrist and know what I know now I might well have chosen the steel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts