WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you like your watches thus far? Ive narrowed my hunt down to between the Sinn U1 or an Aquis Titan Chronograph. I was wondering if yall would be willing to share how your Oris Aquis Titan Chrono has been a great EDC watch for you and anything else you could add to sway my opinion :) Any help is welcomed :) thanks!

·
Premium Member
60,810 Posts
Hi Jw, I've not got the Titan chrono but I'm currently toting the Titan Small Seconds with a tungsten bezel which is a bit like the chrono in size etc. I have the 7750 movement similar to the Titan's in another watch and have no issues with it. My Titan is on a bracelet which is to say the least a scratch magnet - if there's a scratch in the U.K. odds are it will end up on my Titan bracelet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jw, I've not got the Titan chrono but I'm currently toting the Titan Small Seconds with a tungsten bezel which is a bit like the chrono in size etc. I have the 7750 movement similar to the Titan's in another watch and have no issues with it. My Titan is on a bracelet which is to say the least a scratch magnet - if there's a scratch in the U.K. odds are it will end up on my Titan bracelet.
thanks for the response! im just not sure the small second is for me :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts