WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We attended the Australian International Airshow 2017 at Avalon in Victoria for the first time, and this is one of the premiere sponsorship events for Oris in Australia.

As we’d booked in the “Gold Pass” stands, we found that these were sponsored by Oris and so we got Airshow / Oris branded lanyard and caps. In fact Oris signage was everywhere at this event, flags banners, caps LED screens and of course in the skies, sponsoring the Oris 'Tin Stix Of Dynamite' aerobatics team who put on a truly spectacular display. Oris also had a trade stand with a number of its Pilots watches on display, including of course the world debut of the Big Crown Royal Flying Doctor Service Mark II. This is a great looking watch coming in at a nice 45mm case. Proceeds from the sale of these watches go to supporting Australia’s Royal Flying Doctor Service.

In all, as an Oris enthusiast, it was great to see Oris support of this event.

Attachments

·
Registered
60,591 Posts
No great surprise there as Oris seem to like Oz what with the Flying Doctor LE they did and the GBR.
My iPad takes its bat and ball home if I try to post a pic from a host site so all my pictures are saved on my computer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts