WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an Oris Maldives. (As in so recently its not even here yet.) The one thing is I bought it used and it comes only with the rubber bracelet. I would like to purchase a metal bracelet for it so I can wear either the rubber or a metal one. My question is this, do I have to purchase the Maldives one (its expensive) or would other Oris one's work, does anyone make aftermarket (less expensive options), I found a few rubber ones by other companies, but nothing metal. I am under the impression that the lugs on the watch limit what type of bracelet you can get.

Sorry, realize this is a totaly newbie question, but this is my first "real" watch, just getting started in the nice watch thing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
good question was going to ask the same thing i see some of them are over 400 just for the band wow and some special hex deal to remove hope this gets some answers ..also you say you cannot find any on line if you do by chance find some shoot me a pm..where can we find used band?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Your best bet is to purchase an original Oris bracelet. You can call your local AD and get the proper model number for the bracelet and then search for a better price on the web.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts