WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I really hate to sell this watch, it is one of the nicer fliers out there and looks powerful yet sophisticated on the wrist. The domed crystal is framed by a coin edge that glitters in any light. The crystal is Plexiglas to better survive impacts without shattering. It’s easy to polish scratches out (I have not had any so far.) I will include a new tube of Polywatch with the sale.

The bright silver rings on each register gives this watch much more presence than the older plain-dialed BCT’s you will see for sale here. A guilloche outer dial completes the detailed workmanship.

Condition: Like new, still in warranty. Keeps time at <-6 secs a day and resets perfectly to zero. Rated 95%. Leather has been worn but buckle is unscratched. Dark strap liner is unblemished. A couple of brief hairlines are visible only with a loupe on the side of one lug but easily polished out with a CC cloth. I left this alone for full disclosure. Includes all boxes, papers and books.

Technical Specifications:

Complications: Chronograph with date at 3pm.
Movement: Self Winding Oris modified Swiss ETA 7750 Automatic Movement
Case: Stainless Steel with sapphire exhibition case back
Strap: dark brown original leather strap with signed buckle
Water Resistance: 30 Meters / 100 ft Water Resistant
Diameter: 43mm Case without crown,
Bezel: telemeter scale top ring
Dial: black guilloche dial with silver subdial rings
Power Reserve: 42 hours

Current Retail: $2,595.00

For [email protected] $925

I am newer to the forum yet I have references from other forum trades and purchases, plus my 100% Ebay rating. I will provide other verifying information as you prefer. I live in New York City for those wanting a face to face sale in the region.

Contact me at [email protected]
------------------------------------------------------------

Click here for more images

1 - 1 of 1 Posts