WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my beautiful Oris X1 Calculator. Watch was purchased February 2016 and it is in excellent condition with only some very minor marks on lugs from strap changes. The watch comes with the mint original strap as well as the one pictured on it, both boxes **but i am missing the owners manual**. I paid $1800 for it and I am letting it go for $1275 shipped CONUS.

From Oris: Grey PVD plated stainless steel case with a black leather strap. Fixed grey PVD bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. mile / kilometer conversion scale. minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display appears between the 4 and 5 o'clock position. Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three: 12 hours, 30 minutes and 60 seconds. Automatic movement. Eta 7750 engine. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. See through case back. Case diameter: 46 mm. Case thickness: 16 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 23 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters/ 100 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph.

OBC3.jpg
OBC2.JPG
OCB1.jpg
OBC4.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts