WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First "proper" watch purchase, been looking around for a while and finally opted for the Oris Divers Date

2444_733_7533_84_54_mb.png

Cannot wait to pick it up, excited isn't the word...though is it normal to already be looking for the next one? Is this how it starts?!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I did think that may be the case...luckily I have fallen for another Oris and they seem pretty good value for money!

·
Banned
276 Posts
I'm a big fan of that brand as well. Build quality is top notch and attention to detail is superb. Great choice, I'd own at least a couple more if they didn't make them in ti only

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at the Omega PO Seamaster, but that's what my Dad wears and he assures me it'll be mine some day so I'll wait - hopefully it'll be a long, long time until it's mine if that makes sense!

Next one will possibly be the Oris Artelier Small Second, Pointer Day with the brown leather strap.

I've loved looking around for the first one and will no doubt become a different day, different watch person in time!

·
Premium Member
60,641 Posts
The DD is a very nice piece and you are to be congratulated on it. Re the yearning for another - it is perfectly normal since Oris watches are like sweets - one is never enough.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Congrats and welcome to your new addiction...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The DD is a very nice piece and you are to be congratulated on it. Re the yearning for another - it is perfectly normal since Oris watches are like sweets - one is never enough.
Seems that way, I've seen guys sigs on here with 5+ Oris in their collection!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts