WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, so I got my first Oris yesterday in the form of the TT1 Divers GMT Date. I'd been looking at the Aquis that replaced it for a while, and now I've seen a new version of the Aquis is coming out this year.

So i was wondering: The TT1 > Aquis > New Aquis seems like a nice, solid design progression, much like the Porsche 911 - but what models came beforehand and lead up to what we have today?

I'd love to see a little album of Oris Divers that show that evolutionary line over the decades.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
60,750 Posts
Basically the divers TT1 remained largely unchanged for many years. Sure, it went from a 200M watch to a 300M rating and changed from a waffle pattern on the dial to the more recent wave pattern but it was only with the arrival of the Aquis that production of the TT1 diver ended. Just like the TT1 diver before it the Aquis is undergoing its first major re-model.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This TT1 also from early 2000's, blue sunburst dial and SS Bezel, and before they started using the red painted rotor...haven't seen another like it here in Europe at least...anyone?

IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0114.JPG IMG_0074.JPG

1 - 15 of 15 Posts