WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

One more amazing watch - Oris Frank Sinatra!
According to my opinion this one is the best in the whole series. The small seconds complication is really beautiful. It is hard to find watch in superb condition, with box and docs.
It is on original bracelet, but also original leather strap with original deployment buckle is included. Please note that the strap is used but with a lot of life left in it.
The watch is all stainless steel, the movement is Oris 644, based on ETA 2836-2. The size of the case is 39 mm but because of the shape of the case the watch wears larger. The lug size is 19 mm.
Sapphire crystal, transparent case back, so you can see the famous red rotor of Oris :)
Frank Sinatra is engraved on the back, so if you like to sing "My Way" this will make your singing better :)
Asking price is 999 USD, I will ship worldwide and airmail with tracking or EMS is included in the price. Payment by paypal, confirmed address only. I will cover PP fees.
Please note that the watch is in EU, so no VAT and customs for EU buyers, for the rest of the world - you are responsible for customs duty if any.
I reserve the right to reject shipping to some countries.
For any further details - just send me a message :)
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts