WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I received the Mk2 GBR watch... gotta say, I never thought Oris could outdo the dial on the Mk1 in a dive watch... they did... I still prefer the Mk1 in general, but the Mk2 really exceeded my expectations. both watches feel solid. but I think the rotating bezel on the Mk2 feels cheap and the clicks arent as smooth as the Mk1. I find the time setting a little disappointing on the Mk2... requires more turns to get the hands moving than the Mk1.

IMG_20161030_205903.jpg
IMG_20161030_205948.jpg

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you're feeling a little glum just consider how lucky you are to own both GBR versions.
I feel fantastic, just keeping it real for those who are considering the Mk2 and want to know how it compares... I've always loved the Mk1, and my expectations of the Mk2 were low (personally never thought the Aquis line stood up to the old Oris divers)... but the feel and dial color of this watch was better than expected... the time setting aspect of it was as expected (had low expectations). over all I'm happy that I got this one... I got a contrasting limited number to my Mk1 as well which was great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts