WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the material used in the new Oris Hulk diver? Jomashop lists it as green IP but I've been told that its possibly ceramic. Any clarification would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Eeh...maybe ask Bruce Banner?o|
Or best maybe to give Oris site a visit? I think the last time i know is kryptonite? Or damn got it mixed up...must be ceramic:-! yeah i think pretty sure its ceramic all right...

PS: Sorry my bad...You cant find anything on ORIS official site (surprisingly). However if you do a quick googling "Oris green bezel" you will definitely get tons of results (i.e. including the one on Friends of ORIS....pretty detail info there).

·
Premium Member
60,810 Posts
Hi NG, I'm going to have to make a guess here. I believe that the Hulk watch is an Aquis with a green bezel in which case it will be ceramic like all the other coloured bezels that Oris fit to the Aquis.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Found off another thread from watchuseek "green bezel Aquis features a high polish ceramic bezel that is a similar to the blue dial, as opposed to the more satin grain of the tungsten carbide bezel or the Black Aquis."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts