WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oris "Miles" rectangular, date and day complication, men’s dress watch – model number 7538

Supplied with the original Oris stainless steel bracelet and a good quality (aftermarket) leather band, with genuine Oris buckle and pins (currently fitted).

ETA based, Oris automatic movement with both date and day complications. Display back.

Approx. 9 years old. Excellent used condition. Flawless sapphire crystal, dial and hands. The usual numerous, but very slight scratches and swirls to case. A little heavier on the bracelet, but I would think that a light professional polish would bring it up to a 9/10+

Running perfectly and keeps good time.

Box and papers misplaced, but guaranteed 100% authentic. References available.

See picture below. More available for those genuinely interested, just PM me.

Asking £325 ($487.50 approx) plus shipping. Payment via Paypal preferred. I will cover the fees.

Yes, I am willing to trade up or down within reason (though Swiss automatic watches are my preference), but please do not offer me a deal that involves me having to pay brokerage, import tax and VAT into the UK/EU.

I will ship to the US or the EU only. Example shipping costs via Royal Mail - £6.50 within the UK (next day). £12.85 within western Europe (5 days). £15.10 to most States in the US (5 days). Tracked and insured.

There should not be any import tax or VAT to pay within the EU. Not sure about the States. However, to be clear, if any local charges/taxes are applied by your State or Country, they are your responsibility – please check before purchase.

Oris2.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts