lets see what comes next
Oris5.jpg
the Limeted Book

take a look under this
Oris6.jpg

Full Box Set with extra Rubber and Titan Diver Clasp, Screwdriver, extra Screws

so lets see the Watch Case with Kittiwake Logo and Nr. 102/500
Oris7.jpg
only 15 pices delivered in Germany, and I get one:)

See the Face
Oris16.jpg

·
Banned
713 Posts
Re: who get a Kittiwake ?

I might be selling my new SMP-C to fund one of these beauty's, it really is a great dive watch.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Re: Oris Pro Diver Limited Edition Kittiwake

Congrats on your watch. She's a beaut.

I was diving the Kittiwake site in January this year, and thought this watch would be a cool momento of the trip to Cayman (but I ended up buying something else while there). I tried the Kittiwake on at my local A.D. a few weeks ago, and really liked it. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, though, despite them offering me a good deal on it (probably because I bought four other watches this month and I need to cool my jets for awhile).

·
Registered
317 Posts

Very nice...

Congrats!

·
Registered
10 Posts

Nice piece! and the lume is cool!

·
Registered
5,850 Posts

As a follow up to my post #8, I am now the proud owner of #331/500. What a gorgeous piece of 'wrist gear'. Normally I'm in Grand Cayman this time of year, and have dove the Kittiwake site in the past, but I'm breaking with tradition this year and going to Jamaica.

It just arrived via FedEx a few minutes ago and the first thing I did was throw it on my Timegrapher to check the accuracy. Needless to say, I'm very pleased :)

1st test_s.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts

Hi All,
also recently purchased Kittiwake, which i like a lot....but....can you pls also make some macro photoes of the face? It seems to me that lower mark, below date stands not evenly, but have small inclination to the right? does your watch have the same?

i am little bit frustrated...

View attachment 1022426 View attachment 1022419 View attachment 1022424

·
Registered
12 Posts

i wonder, are these marks are glued automatically or its hand-work? if 2nd- then reason is at least understandable.....-))

·
Registered
5,850 Posts

I took a close look at mine and it's slightly askew as well, but not as bad as yours. It's not bad enough on mine to notice unless you're taking a close look for it. The marker on the O.P.'s watch looks a little bit off as well.

Since it's a defect, and your watch will still be under warranty, you could probably contact Oris and see if they will fix it for you if it bothers you that much (it will cost you the price of shipping).

EDIT:
I just took a couple more pics of mine from straight on, and discovered that the marker wasn't really tilted but it was an illusion depending on the angle of viewing. Mine seems to be straight, but perhaps a hair to the right of where it should be. Here's one of the pics I took, which by complete fluke had the seconds hand perfectly aligned with the marker, providing a perfect frame of reference for whether it is straight or not.

Dial1.jpg

View attachment 1023567

·
Registered
12 Posts

-) ok, seems its human factor ans its hand-work...
i can leave with it of course, but however i didnt even find on oris web-page any customer service form to contact....just adresses of service cenres...

i saw on other forums topics that marks are not located evenly, but off-centre. (that mark on 12 hrs place)..seems its common issue for divers-)
example- View attachment 1023838

1 - 20 of 31 Posts