Want a Cartier Tank or JLC but just don't have that kind of cash? Pick up this art deco style Oris Rectangular instead! Great dress or dress/casual watch. Bought from an authorized dealer in January 2022; registered with myOris so still 2.5 years left on the warranty. Comes with full box and papers. I'll even throw in the unworn baseball cap and Oris coffee table book (not pictured).

The watch face is called green by Oris but it is much more of a slate gray; I really don't see any green at all. Comes on an olive leather quick-release strap with signed Oris buckle. Signed crown. Keeps good time.

It's very highly polished, so any imperfections stand out in pictures. There is a light scratch on the right side of the case near the 2, but it was very hard to capture in pictures. In real life, it's only visible from certain angles. Let me know if you want additional pictures.

Size: 25.50 x 38.00
Top Glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
Case Back: Stainless steel, fixed with screws, see-through mineral glass
Water Resistance: 3 bar
Lug Width: 19mm
Movement: Oris 561 (modified ETA 2671)
Power Reserve: 38 hours
Jewels: 25
Lume: Superluminova BG W9 (hands only)

Asking $1,000 plus $25 shipping. I have references on here and eBay. Payment through PayPal G&S only. No trades at this time.