WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my latest Oris- Titan Day-Date. I had the Miles Davis Day-Date Tonneau and I got rid of it. I really miss that one. Got a really good price on the new one. I can't believe how light it is. I've never been a big fan if titanium watches. This one is polished really well. It's hard to tell its Ti. I've had two TT1 divers. One was the black dial and the other was the blue dial. I had problems with both getting oxidation on the hands. My nephew had the same problem with his. I've never had a problem with any other watch brand from Casio to Blancpain. Has this been an issue with the new Aquis? I'm really thinking I'm likening the new style. I've settled on Oris being the best value and even on par with some brands I've paid 5-6 times more for. I'd like to try this new diver if that issue or fading has been corrected.

Attachments

·
Registered
60,561 Posts
I don't normally go a bundle on rectangular watches but Oris is the exception to the rule.
The hands issue seems to be confined to the Diver Date watches and I've never heard of any other models suffering from the problem.

·
Registered
396 Posts
My last purchase was a rectangular Oris Titan as well but chrono version with the black leather band.
I absolutely love it.

Picture from the web...

oris-rectangular-chronographe-01-674-7625-7064-07-5-27-71fc.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts