WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, first of all I would like to apologize for any mistake that I might commit, cause It's my first post. I have a Tissot PRC 100 Titanium, Citzen Eco-drive and one Festina Tour de France. Now I would like to buy another watch, first I was planning to buy the new Vostok Europe Lunokhod II, but It is 49 mm and I think It would be way large for me, well to make it short, afterwards I am wondering which of these would be a better option, considering that I can spend maximum R$ 1000. 1 - Oris TT1 Skeleton ( the only thing is that It will come trought (no non-sponsor dealers please), I now that there are a lot of topics telling that they are legit, although still got me thinking. 2 - Seiko Velatura Kinect Rose Gold. Well I know that Oris is way better, but in the price range were the one's I liked the most. I would like to know if you would go with the first pick, second or another idea? It`s important to have luminous dials, waterproof and saphire glass, thanks and once more sorry.

·
Premium Member
61,678 Posts
Hi Diego, welcome to the forum. If the TT1 skeleton has caught your eye then that is the one to go for. The SW200-1 movement in it is first class and it fulfills all your criteria. Do try a TT1 on first though just to be 100% certain that it fits your wrist. Consider also the Aquis range from Oris. Buy from an Authorised Dealer near you, Topper or a grey market dealer whom you know to have a good rep.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for you answer. The thing is that I live in Brazil, I need to buy online, but I will buy the Oris and I am very excited.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts