WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all watch lover,

Anyone own Oris TT3? I intend to get one for myself and would appreciate those who have experience with Oris TT3 can provide me some info, feedback and review about the Oris TT3.

Thank you :thanks

·
Registered
370 Posts
I don´t own one but i´ve tried it a few days ago, it was the 44mm version with red seconds hand. The size, being 44mm, seems to be huge, bigger than what you would expect but it anyway fits very well on the wrist. The watch feels very light and high-tech due to the titanium case and those lugs. The band is very flexible and soft and the clasp is really nice. IMHO it´s a very nice watch if you can grab one in a good price...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Verydark,

Thanks for info man. Am considering the TT3 (Rose-Gold) and the Carlos Coste Chronograph Limited Edition, can't decide which yet.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Cheers! ;-)

·
Registered
370 Posts
You won´t go wrong no matter which one you finally choose. I´d take the TT3 but in general i think Carlos Coste series have a better resale value, this may be important in the future. Both are great watches anyway...:-!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Hi Verydark,

Thanks for info man. Am considering the TT3 (Rose-Gold) and the Carlos Coste Chronograph Limited Edition, can't decide which yet.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Cheers! ;-)
I've owned over 60 watches in the last year and a half, and the Carlos Coste Chrono is one of the most impressive and exciting watches I've owned. Super quality, and much better looking in person than on the web. If you can handle the size, it wears like a thick chunky 44mm watch, then you will not be disappointed. (read my review)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Verydark,

Yes, agreed both are great watches. And I think I will choose TT3 as well... yes, resell value for Carlos Coste will be better, as it is a limited edition, only 2000 units available worldwide.

Hi MarkJnk,

Wah, cool man u must be a super duper watch lover and must be filthy rich......;-)

I have seen both and tried both and both looks good on me, but then I think most probably will choose TT3 as one of my requirement is to have dual time zone. Btw, just read your review on Carlos Coste, cool man, very detail and with lots of nice pics as well. Two thumbs up :-! :-!

Anyway, thanks both of u for sharing.

Cheers and regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I'm in love with Oris TT3 Chronograph Black, but the price is just too much :( Anyone can help me find similar watch (design) but much cheaper?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts