WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Case:
41.5mm diameter, 11mm thick, mixed brushed/polished steel. Some wear is visible to the scrutinizing eye, but minimal visible defects to the wearer. No marks on the sapphire crystal whatsoever.

Face: No marks on the sapphire crystal whatsoever. Face is a wonderfully detailed carbon fibre with C3 superluminova on the hands (all 3) and lumed dots on the indices.

Movement: Oris elaborates on movements in-house, but I believe this one is based on the ETA 2836-2.

Band: Original Oris rubber strap cut to approx 7.25" and can be extended to 7.5" (using your thumbs). Oris clasp (brushed steel) has minimal swirling from normal use.

Condition: Conservative TZ 85%, some marks but no deep scratches. See photos for more details.

IMAG0708.jpg IMAG0715.jpg IMAG0714.jpg IMAG0705.jpg IMAG0703.jpg IMAG0709.jpg IMAG0701.jpg IMAG0704.jpg

$575 net to you. ($1395 retail). I've had this watch for just over two years but I haven't worn it in many months. I have since lost the box/papers, but it's guaranteed authentic or your full refund.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Two things:

1 - no one pointed it out, but the watch size is 40.5mm diameter without the crown. I apologize for the confusion, and I'm not sure how I missed that in the original post.

2 - bump

1 - 11 of 11 Posts