WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am kinda of keen on this model>Oris WilliamsF1 Team Skeleton Engine Date . Anyone owns one? The dial is interesting but looks rather busy.

Does anyone has any idea what kinda of movement is this particular Oris using ? Is it a ETA 2836-2,ETA 2824-2 or in-house Oris equal to a ETA ? ;-)

Reference: 01 733 7560 4114-07 8 25 01
Case:Multi-piece stainless steel case, flexible lugsDial:Black dial ring

Number:Oris 733, base SW 200Dimensions:Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2‘”Functions:Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-secondWinding:Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotorPower-Reserve:38 hVibrations:28’800 A/h, 4 HzJewels:26

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I am kinda of keen on this model>Oris WilliamsF1 Team Skeleton Engine Date . Anyone owns one? The dial is interesting but looks rather busy.
Nice watch, and a very sporty design, but a daft name (it's not really a skeleton as the movement hasn't been "opened").

The movement is a Sellita SW200, which is broadly a clone of the ETA 2824. It's a proper, kosher movement; Sellita has been refinishing ETA movements in Switzerland for years and at one point, built ETA movements for them under licence. (They've been around since the '50s).

ETA has tightened up the supply of unbranded movements to 3rd parties and Sellita, amongst others, is taking up the slack.

V

·
0 Posts
Very nice dials and palette colors available. Not many day dates that're centered.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Although it a dress watch, not a sports watch, have you thought about the Artelier Skeleton? In my opinion, this is a true skeleton watch from Oris.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts