WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi pals:
At this moment thousands of Dolphin's and other kind of fishes are being killed in so many brutal ways by japanese "fishers" who didn't know or maybe DON'T WANNA KNOW this activity was banned in 1986. I want you all to watch this video and spread it everywhere, we must do something to stop this:-(
We all love Casio's Frogmans...and Frogman's series were made to protect and give support to Dolphins, whales and the planet's sea...so we're part of it and we can do something!!:):-!
The link is http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

Thanks everybody
Regards
Batman

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes pals, Casio's doing a very nice work on this big issue like so many brands but the problem continues...some corporations are "fishing" (well that's not even fishing, that's cruelty with animals) dolphins even when this is not legal in Japan...how come they're doing this then? I dont understand! If you see the video you'll see the brutality dolphin's and other animals are facing...they dont deserve that. No one in this world deserves that:-(
I dont know what could I do from where I live but I'll send mails and spread this atrocity, we must take action, friends!
Thank you pals
Batman:)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the video Batman. It's a real eye-opener for the so called traditional japanese fishing.
Thanks to you for watching and giving your opinion pal. If you want I can post more videos about world's problems, that way we can comment em etc:)
Regards
Batman

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Hi Batman,

Please don't post more world problem video's. On our forums we try to keep watch talk away from politics, religion and sexual related content.

World problems are often caused by politics, as in fact the hunt on Dolphins is too. It doesn't mean I approve hunting Dolphins (far from that). I actually saw a bit of the movie this morning, but since I have 6 year old walking around inthe room and I had a clue what was to be seen in the end, I turned it of. BTW, you forget that many countries kill dolphins by fishing Tuna! Not just Japan. I always try to buy Dolphin friendly Tuna for instance.

I have several I.C.E.R.C. G-Shock's, which I hope, will contribute to a healthy relationship between man and cateceans.

Note that different cultures and people can look different to certain aspects in life you and/or me don't like or even find discusting ans other way around,

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi Sjors, how are you? yes I know so many countries fish tunas and fishes but this video isnt about fishing (I confess I eat fish because I dont like meat not even chicken...but I wouldnt eat a dolphin specially if it's "fished" that way...it's not ethic!) if you see it that's a massacre, torture of dolphins and thats why I posted it, because I know all of you love nature, love Frogmans and love life :)
I wont post more videos ok...sorry, i posted this because is in some way related with Frogmans, thats all
Thanks everyone
Batman

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Hi Batman,

I thought about the I.C.E.R.C. too when reading this. I believe you might find a lot of outdoor guys here. I believe that outdoor people love nature, so you are right about that:-! I'm living in a very green part of my country, and on my bike I can be in 5 minutes in the middle of nowhere;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:);-):-!

Hi Batman,

I thought about the I.C.E.R.C. too when reading this. I believe you might find a lot of outdoor guys here. I believe that outdoor people love nature, so you are right about that:-! I'm living in a very green part of my country, and on my bike I can be in 5 minutes in the middle of nowhere;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
263 Posts
Makes me want to set fire to my new RL Acura with all my Casios inside. How horrible is this? I thought this was banned long ago!!!!!!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Makes me want to set fire to my new RL Acura with all my Casios inside. How horrible is this? I thought this was banned long ago!!!!!!!
Take it easy pal dont do that :) Casio defends nature, dolphins and whales, you know about the Frogman ICERC? and so many brands are fighting animal cruelty etc...
The guys doing this massacre are from japanese corporations that sell dolphins for making sushi...as you know, they sell em for high prices so for them it's a big money mine...shame on em. Naturally they arent smart enough to see that dolphins have feelings and are our brothers. People who do this to animals should be in jail,and as you already said this is supposed to be banned since 1986...so they're breaking the law but the worst is they're killing those great animals:-(
I feel embarrased of being human sometimes...

·
Registered
88 Posts
speaking of Japan, I have a friend of mine going there next month, so i was thinking about have her get me a g-shock, (maybe even a frogman), does anyone know how much cheaper (if at all ) they are there? any suggestions ?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
speaking of Japan, I have a friend of mine going there next month, so i was thinking about have her get me a g-shock, (maybe even a frogman), does anyone know how much cheaper (if at all ) they are there? any suggestions ?
I have heard their price is almost the same you find at your local store, but maybe in Japan you find rare models that arent available in your country.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts