WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry, I know this is waayyyyyy off topic, but I like the group here so much I wanted you guys to see the proof that brains and looks DON'T go together....moderators, if you must delete, please wait until a good chunk of the members get a laugh (nothing offensive, I promise!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,553 Posts
Well, I have seen that before. Contestant Miss Belgium 2005:

It's in Dutch, so I translate:

"What make a girl Miss Belgium?"

"She has to look sweet, be clever and spontanious"

"whats the square root of 25?"

"no, don't do that. That's mean. Why always me?... I don't know the answer, I'm bad at calculating"

"Languages"

"No, also not good in that"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY74vKDWWNo

I don't know why, I had a pity for that girl (although she must be very stupid to give such answers....).

BTW, You actually should have posted this in the Café if you want to reach a large group of members with an off topic thread like this;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
For most of the clip, I actually thought that contestant was from Europe and English wasn't her first language. :-x

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it actually me not understanding text the English or does the text she say just make no cheese:-d The more I watch the video, the less I get it...

Sjors....the english grammar is so bad that it makes no sense whatsoever....and the Cafe' isn't "exclusive" enough for a fine piece of entertainment like this....only for my "G-Buds":-!;-)

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
She gets totally side-tracked onto the touchy-feely 'I care about the 3rd world' spiel that beauty contestants always use. She was probably told 'if you get stuck, just talk about how you want to help the poor'. Personally I think we need a charity to help beauty contest victims. ;-)

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
She gets totally side-tracked onto the touchy-feely 'I care about the 3rd world' spiel that beauty contestants always use. She was probably told 'if you get stuck, just talk about how you want to help the poor'. Personally I think we need a charity to help beauty contest victims. ;-)
I too believe they are more helpless than advanced cancer cases. |>

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
"Is it actually me not understanding text the English or does the text she say just make no cheese..."

No it's not you. She's either VERY nervous or VERY stupid. Maybe both.

·
Registered
713 Posts
My wife thinks that her coach had her use one all encompassing answer for all questions. If that's the case, then this question was one the answer didn't fit.

Chad

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Like...whatever. Wasn't there a film about a dumb blonde? I can't remember the name of the film.

As a teacher, it makes me shake my head in shame.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts