WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noah Fuller, creator of the Tsunami, died today, after a long battle with cancer, around 1:00 pm EDT (GMT-4) in Moncton, NB, Canada. His wife Sakato will be taking his ashes to Hong Kong. A prince of a man and friend.

May he rest in peace, and rise in glory.

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
I'm sorry to hear the news. Although I had never dealt with him the watch community clearly held him in high regard. I'm sure he and his family will be included in many members' prayers.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Never had the honor to meet Noah. What I know is that he was a honest man dedicated to reviving the classic Japanese dive watches that we have come to admire. I am deeply saddened, and hope that he may design dive watches forever with the grace of God.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Very very sad indeed. I know he was fighting the disease for long time. The watch community has lost a great member. I just cannot believe it... RIP Noah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I had only just recently (maybe 5 months ago) come to learn that Noah had been in a battle with cancer.

The world, as well as the watch world, has lost a very good guy today (a sad day today indeed)...my prayers go out to his wife Satoko and the rest of his loved ones...may they somehow find peace and comfort during this difficult time.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I had only just recently (maybe 5 months ago) come to learn that Noah had been in a battle with cancer.

The world, as well as the watch world, has lost a very good guy today (a sad day today indeed)...my prayers go out to his wife Satoko and the rest of his loved ones...may they somehow find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
Same here. I contacted him a few months ago for some hands and a dial but only recently got a reply from him noting some sort of illness. Such a shame as he seemed to be a great guy. My condolences to all of his friends, and may he rest in peace.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Very sad news indeed... I've never had a chance to meet or interact with Noah but he seems to be a stand up kinda guy... I've been admiring the Tsunami and only heard about his involvement with it recently... My thoughts and prayers go out to his family...RIP Noah and godspeed...

1 - 20 of 80 Posts