WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

Sorry if this is Off Topic...

I'm new here and have enjoyed reading all of the posts here. I particularly like this group as my tastes in watches is mostly Dive Watches. As a momentary break from the norm, I don't know if anyone has ever done this before... but thought it would be cool to see everyone's responses and add to this topic.... Have fun with it! :)
-------------------------------

You might be a Watch Enthusiast if....

1) You know the difference between Quartz, Automatic, and Mechanical.

2) You have an atomic time synch in your house or on your computer.

3) You own more than a weeks worth of watches?

4) Your watch can track time in more than one time zone than you actually need.

5) You actually know how to use all the features of your watch.

6) You own watch winders.

7) Your head whiplashes when you hear the clicking of a bezel being rotated.

8) You can fire off the brand name and model of watch being worn you see in the movies or tv.

9) You anticipate the newest Wristwatch Annual like the Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition.

10) You ask someone for the time just to see their watch even though you are wearing one yourself!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Your watch is the first thing you put on when you get up in the morning (if you take it off).

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Oh my God....I did not realize how bad I really am about this. Perhaps I need help....:think: ...nah, just more watches!!!

Al

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
:-d
Yes guys ditto!
Regards
Robt

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You wear your watch to bed because you'd rather check the time in the middle of the night from your lumed watch than the bedroom clock.

·
Registered
827 Posts
You forget to put your watch on before going out to dinner and all you can think about is going home to get it!

(I did this last night!)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Your concept of money becomes skewed

"No way will I pay $250 for Valentine's dinner for two", however "$2,500 for a Kobold SEAL,... hmmmm....yeah I can swing that!"

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...now you don't mind going to the mall your wife shops at because you can now go into a jewellers store and have something that really interests you, (and not your wife!).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Your wife rolls her eyes everytime you receive a compliment on your watch, because she know you won't stop talking about it the rest of the day.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts