WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a picture of some street art of Diego Maradona, which was on the side of a building in the Boca neighborhood of Buenos Aires, during my last trip there. The location of this art was important because of it's proximity to the soccer stadium and who it is...Maradona is the Babe Ruth of Argentinian soccer. s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Turkey and Capadoccia are on my list. Have a similar photo of the Eiffel Tower form NYE 2010. Those golden lights with a purple sky is a great look.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Turkey and Capadoccia are on my list. Have a similar photo of the Eiffel Tower form NYE 2010. Those golden lights with a purple sky is a great look.
What's strange is that when we were in Paris we just happened to be walking under the tower, I stopped and snapped this picture. The lights were yellow because I didn't have the white balance set to tungsten and the top of the tower was in the fog. Zero post processing. It was one of those happy accidents.

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wow! Great shots!

My wife and I try to do one big trip each year, we usually opt for Europe. It looks like we've been to many of the same places.

What did you think of Venice? We've considered it but many have told us it's really only worth a day's visit.

I'll play :) These are a mix bag of photos from my past vacations. Me and my wife try to visit a new country every couple of years.

London, England

Paris, France

Mont-Tremblant, Quebec

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Rome, IT

Florence, IT

Pisa, IT

Venice, IT

·
Registered
186 Posts
These are great! It's not everyday that I get to see film photography at its best. Keep it up man!
Thanks for the kind words!

I'm a geek when it comes to photography and I love old mechanical cameras. I shoot mostly with a Leica M2 and Rolleiflex 2.8A, both from the early 50's. I really enjoy developing film and making prints in the darkroom. I think I was born a few decades too early :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
It looks like some of us have been to the same places. Technically, I didn't travel "overseas" for any of these. I'll go with "abroad." One of them is from my home country though, so I might be cheating there.

KRK10sm02.jpg
Krakow, Poland

Burgas3sm11.jpg
Burgas, Bulgaria

Sofia5sm13.jpg
Sofia, Bulgaria

Berlin1sm001.jpg
Berlin, Germany

PLZN7artsysm.jpg
Plzen, Czech Republic

Buda2sm.jpg
Budapest, Hungary