WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Pelagos LHD
162 Posts
I had Ben Bridge service my Omega last year. They have a service center somewhere and they did an amazing job on my Omega Seamaster. I inherited an older watch from a relative that had not been serviced in the 15 plus years he owned it. I wanted it looking good so I had everything freshened up, they polished out some deepish scratches in the metal, cleaned everything, serviced the movement and had it pressure tested.. It came back working perfectly and keeps time within a few seconds a day. Basically, it was the full Omega factory service, everything disassembled and cleaned including the bracelet. Since the watch never received any love from its previous owner, I felt it was worth more to make sure it was right. I have the entire kit, box, papers, outer box and hang tags even.

Yeah it is a mall store in the Pacific NW, they use an actual service center somewhere that is factory approved by most luxury brands. I live away from any large cities and no small jewelers work on watches. I was pleased with the results The price was a bit much, but I think the results were worth it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had Ben Bridge service my Omega last year. They have a service center somewhere and they did an amazing job on my Omega Seamaster. I inherited an older watch from a relative that had not been serviced in the 15 plus years he owned it. I wanted it looking good so I had everything freshened up, they polished out some deepish scratches in the metal, cleaned everything, serviced the movement and had it pressure tested.. It came back working perfectly and keeps time within a few seconds a day. Basically, it was the full Omega factory service, everything disassembled and cleaned including the bracelet. Since the watch never received any love from its previous owner, I felt it was worth more to make sure it was right. I have the entire kit, box, papers, outer box and hang tags even.

Yeah it is a mall store in the Pacific NW, they use an actual service center somewhere that is factory approved by most luxury brands. I live away from any large cities and no small jewelers work on watches. I was pleased with the results The price was a bit much, but I think the results were worth it.
Is that the one in the Westfield Southcenter Mall or the Bellevue Square one? or other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Pelagos LHD
162 Posts
I sent this watch in from their Spokane store since I happened to be on that side of the state at the time. They ship everything to a repair facility for the work so didn't really matter where it started from. It took about a month. After they examine the watch, they send a list of required and optional work and I picked what I wanted. Everything was done and I picked the watch up a couple of weeks later.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I sent this watch in from their Spokane store since I happened to be on that side of the state at the time. They ship everything to a repair facility for the work so didn't really matter where it started from. It took about a month. After they examine the watch, they send a list of required and optional work and I picked what I wanted. Everything was done and I picked the watch up a couple of weeks later.
Gotcha, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
383 Posts
I had a pretty good experience at Arc Watch Works in the Alderwood mall. I found them through being recommended on the Omega forums. I brought in an Omega spmc that was running slow after coming back from Omega service to have it regulated. I asked him(the owner though I can't recall his name) to make it a few seconds fast instead and he had it done in about 2 hours. We talked a bit and he said he had certified training and proper tools to work on the co-axial movements, so I believe him to be competent and wouldn't hesitate to bring other watches of any brand there in the future. I believe he said a full service will usually take about 6-8 weeks, though this was a few months ago.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Despite what has been posted earlier I have had really good service from Nesbit's. They serviced my Seamaster chrono 2298.80, my Seamaster 200, and my Aqua Terra. All of the watches came back functioning flawlessly and looking like new. They did have my send my Planet Ocean chrono to Omega because the Omega service center could do the work for less money. Over all very satisfied. They will not service micro brands.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I had a pretty good experience at Arc Watch Works in the Alderwood mall. I found them through being recommended on the Omega forums. I brought in an Omega spmc that was running slow after coming back from Omega service to have it regulated. I asked him(the owner though I can't recall his name) to make it a few seconds fast instead and he had it done in about 2 hours. We talked a bit and he said he had certified training and proper tools to work on the co-axial movements, so I believe him to be competent and wouldn't hesitate to bring other watches of any brand there in the future. I believe he said a full service will usually take about 6-8 weeks, though this was a few months ago.
Good info, thank you!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts