WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant decide between the two at all...which would you rather have

i think i kinda like the look of the 40 better..the backlight is a lot cooler but its nice having atomic and solar power on the 1200

ive had a 40 for about 10 days and i have 30 to return it..i went in to try on the 1200 today and now i'm really confused

which one is better?

·
7,484 Posts

i think i kinda like the look of the 40 better..the backlight is a lot cooler but its nice having atomic and solar power on the 1200

ive had a 40 for about 10 days and i have 30 to return it..i went in to try on the 1200 today and now i'm really confused

which one is better?
Better feature wise is of course the 1200, hands down, Atomic, Solar, its got the stopwatch, countdown timer too. See how you like the look, and don't forget to look at the PAW1300 as well, same features as the 1200 but much thinner.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

which one is better?
stop confusing, return both of them and get yourself the PAW1300. :-!

again, this me
Doug for posting seconds faster than me.

·
7,484 Posts
stop confusing, return both of them and get yourself the PAW1300. :-!

again, this me
Doug for posting seconds faster than me.
Is that the liquid crystal squirting up from my Frogman in that little animation? :rodekaart

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Hi RCM,

I think the PAG40 is very sharp looking, but in the interest of the battery power draining functions of a Protrek/Pathfinder, the best would be the solar 1200. :)

·
7,484 Posts
not even close, thats your chest squirting out blood while i run away with your frog. :-d

:oops: And while I layed in a puddle of my my own blood and urine, it would leave me laying in a fetal position sobbing and thinking frantically shaking my head... NOT MY FROG!!!!! Why did I let Mansrow stab me over and over?

WHY?? WHY?? WHY??????? o|

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
:oops: And while I layed in a puddle of my my own blood and urine, it would leave me laying in a fetal position sobbing and thinking frantically shaking my head... NOT MY FROG!!!!! Why did I let Mansrow stab me over and over?

WHY?? WHY?? WHY??????? o|
might wanna think twice next time u post faster than me. im feisty.

but yeah, Vintage's right. those pathfinder have too many function and u tend to play with it often, which means massive battery usage. listen to me, Vintage and Doug, try on the PAW1300 or something solar. u wont regret it !!! we are here to please and give as many useful advice as we can.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys..i tried on the 1300 tonight too and actually i like the fatter 1200 ...anyways i decided to pick up the 1200-3v online tonight..got it for 170 shipped new so wasnt too bad...i think i'll enjoy the green a lot more than the black one that i tried on earlier

cant wait till it gets in...sadly my 40 will be going back..as much as i like it i dont want to be spending tons on battery changes

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I have a PAG40 and would love to upgrade to a PAW1300. Heres a link to a nice review on the watch here

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
ok guys..i tried on the 1300 tonight too and actually i like the fatter 1200 ...anyways i decided to pick up the 1200-3v online tonight..got it for 170 shipped new so wasnt too bad...i think i'll enjoy the green a lot more than the black one that i tried on earlier

cant wait till it gets in...sadly my 40 will be going back..as much as i like it i dont want to be spending tons on battery changes
very wise choice. its for the best in the long run.:-!
dun forget to post some wrist shot. u know how we are. b-)

·
Registered
4,569 Posts

I agree with Mansrow. It will be a better option for you. Post pics when you get it. :-!

·
7,484 Posts

You like the chunky watches, plus you got the extra LCD overlay, you definitely made a great choice with the 1200, along with a great deal. I don't think you'll regret getting rid of the 40, I had one for a few days....compared to my 1300 with all those features and not having to worry about the battery, you'll be very happy with your decision in the long run.

Ummm did I post too quick this time? Holding onto my Frog and looking over my shoulder.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
You like the chunky watches, plus you got the extra LCD overlay, you definitely made a great choice with the 1200, along with a great deal. I don't think you'll regret getting rid of the 40, I had one for a few days....compared to my 1300 with all those features and not having to worry about the battery, you'll be very happy with your decision in the long run.

Ummm did I post too quick this time? Holding onto my Frog and looking over my shoulder.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hello all, just bought a PAW1200-3V off the bay for $155.00. Should be here early next week. Just in time for my trip to Palm Desert. Say, how high of a temp does the watch read?:-d

Still looking for a PAG40. It's not wrong to have two is it?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hello all, just bought a PAW1200-3V off the bay for $155.00. Should be here early next week. Just in time for my trip to Palm Desert. Say, how high of a temp does the watch read?:-d

Still looking for a PAG40. It's not wrong to have two is it?

Congrats on the new watch, no its not wrong to have two pathfinders I have two. I have the PAG-40 & a PAW1300, but I do like the PAG40 best.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have a PAG40 and really like it. I also bought a 1200 and am expecting it soon. I like the looks of both! The 40 is not all that expensive.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Congrats on the new watch, no its not wrong to have two pathfinders I have two. I have the PAG-40 & a PAW1300, but I do like the PAG40 best.
What's the reason that you like 40 better than 1300? :think:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
What's the reason that you like 40 better than 1300? :think:

The PAG is BiG and I like big watches, I also like how casio used all the display on the PAG 40. The 1300 is a dressy watch in my opinion, thats how I use it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts