WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I've been thinking of buying one of those just for weekend jollies. How is it on time??

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
I've been thinking of buying one of those just for weekend jollies. How is it on time??
I have 2 Raketas just like that (but not 12 OT's), a "Pilot" and a "Polar" and also a Raketa 24h pocketwatch with the same movement and they are incredibly accurate, I can't believe how good they run for $35.00 watches! Got 'em from Zenitar. I really like them, that they're so cheap yet so accurate and so...old skool... gives them loads of charm!

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
wow, frankly speaking- I've never seen one of these. Thanks for sharing :-!
Zenitar currently has these 12OT's listed on his eBay site as of April 8, 2009. By the way, I find it very strange that the Russians would make German U-Boat and plane versions of this watch, after the horrors that both sides experienced in WWII. I guess it illustrates the "let bygones be bygones" saying...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Zenitar currently has these 12OT's listed on his eBay site as of April 8, 2009. By the way, I find it very strange that the Russians would make German U-Boat and plane versions of this watch, after the horrors that both sides experienced in WWII. I guess it illustrates the "let bygones be bygones" saying...
I completely agree with you, it is very strange. Unfortunately this is true - one can indeed order nearly anything on the dial.

The only excuse is that this kind of watches is not offered on the official website www.pchz.narod.ru. You cannot find them even among the "custom design" offers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts