WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Up for sale is my PAM 25B with Tritium hour markers starting to show some nice patina. I got this watch in a trade about a month ago from a respected dealer so I am not the original owner. This is a used watch with no box/papers and appropriately priced low, so please don't expect a LNIB watch. This is a titanium watch so there are some surface scratches, but nothing deep or ugly. The crystal is perfect. The bezel rotates easily, but it still clicks at every five minute mark, which is apparently better than some 25's of this age. The tritium on the hour hand is starting to flake but nothing floating around on the dial or in the movement. The watch is cosmetically in very good shape for being a B series (low # B - within top 15 out of 1500 made). Please contact me if interested. The price is $3700 net to me, and is relatively firm. Includes OEM rubber strap w/titanium buckle and black leather strap featured in pictures. Face to Face in SoCal preferred. PayPal accepted at buyers expense. Also may consider trades.

Thank you,

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.