WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I bought this PAM 610 3 months ago and I was quickly bored by the stock bracelet (black calf leather). Picture below.

View attachment DSC_0299.jpg

So I purchased an aligator leather strap. After many researches, I pulled the trigger on a strap by Lac Crado. I received it today and it's amazing.

Guys, check out their website cause if you're looking for alligator leather straps, they have maybe the best choice on the web. Obviously, I've no commercial/marketing deal with them, or I don't earn money by promoting them. I just feel they deserve visibility cause they make a really good work, plus they're very available on Facebook for questions.

http://laccrado.com/

Finally some pictures of my baby with her new strap !

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory
Fashion accessory Footwear Jewellery Strap Shoe
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
Wow! I just took a look at the website. What a selection, some amazing colors and leather variations as well. They must have their own tannery, with so much selection. I don't really see how they can do it for the reasonable prices, as long as the quality is there. Thanks for providing the info and the link. I really love some of the OEM Panerai crocodile straps, and almost went for one, but they are over 3 times as expensive.

I love some of the names as well. "Cockroach" springs immediately to mind! :-d

Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.