WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No trades, only CONUS:

Left: Panerai Assolutamente - 24x22mm - 115x95mm ; received in a package with a Pam 390. I've just never been a fan. Comes without the buckle shown; I should have taken it off prior to taking the pics. Too dark now.. $80 shipped CONUS - paypal

Middle: Custom Gator - 26x26mm - 140x85mm; awesome custom gator. Really, exactly like a Simona that I wear and the holes on the Simona fit me better. But they are easily equal in quality. 95% condition.. Reminds me of a Ray strap; and I've had several. Grade A quality. Comes with a very nice and solid screw-in buckle. 1 keeper. $100 shipped CONUS - paypal

Right: Custom Gator with red stitch - 23x20mm - 135x85mm; good quality gator. I had this made for my BP FF. But, by the time that it got to the States, I had ordered an OEM Sailcloth. I sized it, liked it, wore it once. Then the sailcloth arrived and for those that know this strap, there's nothing more comfortable. So, letting this go. 2 holes in the strap; fit my 7 1/2 inch wrist perfectly (with ability to adjust slightly). $35 shipped CONUS - paypal (cheap because I punched the holes, but good strap)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts