WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm not yet a Panerai owner, but have been drawn to them out of frustration of the lack of supply of Rolex. I LOVE coloured dials and currently have a Hulk and a beautiful blue limited Sinn 103 Sa B E. I have a DeepSea JC on order, which will likely take too long for my patience and continue to be drawn back to the PAM 1058 blue on bracelet on the website. I still haven't managed to see it in person at the local Panerai dealer (not sure if they are boutique only models).

Does anyone have the PAM1058 that they could share wrist shots of please?

From reading the forum it seems that everyone prefers straps, just curious if you think this could mean a decent discount would be available on the 1058?

TIA

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was on a waitlist for a blue Sky Dweller when I saw the 1058 at the Vancouver Panerai boutique. I bought it on the spot and absolutely love the watch. Sadly no discounts at the boutique but they will offer you a strap. 20190626_211651 (2).jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found the 42mm version in an AD today. Much lighter than I was expecting but I have to be honest, the Panerai website and even your photo above, shows a very different blue to what I saw instore today. Was quite flat and uninspiring. I was expecting it to pop

·
Registered
27 Posts
I found the 42mm version in an AD today. Much lighter than I was expecting but I have to be honest, the Panerai website and even your photo above, shows a very different blue to what I saw instore today. Was quite flat and uninspiring. I was expecting it to pop
Honestly you're just not going to find Panerai's with popping colors. They have a more simple presence which is the main reason they are attractive to their buyers.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
Popping color pams? You gotta check their new submersibles and the american cup lind,not the classic ones...

Personally I prefer more subdued color as it makes the watch looks more timeless in comparison to pop colors

Case in point,this pam 23A is from their early years under Richemont/Vendome (1997/1998),I don’t think anything with pop color will age as nicely....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts