WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
It depends on what you like better, but I can say that a 24 is worth more than a Anonimo Pro. You should be getting cash in the trade too. Anonimo are great watches, but it would be a trade down for you. Panerai are going crazy in prices, so it is worth holding onto just for the sheer value of the watch in the near future.

·
Registered
154 Posts
It depends on what you like better, but I can say that a 24 is worth more than a Anonimo Pro. You should be getting cash in the trade too. Anonimo are great watches, but it would be a trade down for you. Panerai are going crazy in prices, so it is worth holding onto just for the sheer value of the watch in the near future.
I agree. A straight trade would be lunacy. No matter if you personally like the Anonimo better it´s market price is much lower than that of the Panerai. So, what I would advise you to do is to either sell the 24, buy a well kept Anonimo on the secondary market and keep the change. Or, if you go for the trade, make sure you get enough money on top of the Anonimo to make sure you ain´t loosing something financially that you can save by playing it smartly |>

Personally I´d go with the Anonimo and burn the exchange on some other neat watch :-d

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Straight trade? no way the Pam is worth more financially,as Jussi says if you have the hots for the pro sell the Panni seperate and pocket the change.

Martin

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you for advice.
sold two anonimo's in the past to buy this panerai like my panerai very much so i think i will regret trading it for a anonimo.
have to save money for a millemetri wich i had before and liked very very much.
thanx!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts