BAND COLOR Black
BAND LENGTH 8.5 inches
CLASP Personalized
DIAL COLOR Red with Ferrari Shield
DIAL TYPE Analog
CRYSTAL Scratch Resistant Sapphire
HANDS Luminous
DIAL MARKERS 60 Minute dial markers
SECOND MARKERS The Ferrari Shield apperas at the 12 o'clock position. Tachymeter Scale around the outer rim
SUB DIALS Three - 60 second, 30 Minute and 12 Hour
LUMINISCENCE Hands
BEZEL Fixed
BEZEL COLOR Silver-tone
BEZEL MATERIAL Stainless Steel
CROWN Stainless Steel, Hobnail design
CASE SIZE 45 mm
CASE THICKNESS 16.8 mm
CASE MATERIAL Stainless Steel
CASE COLOR Silver-tone
CASE SHAPE Cushion
CASE BACK Sapphire Crystal Skeleton

FEATURES
WATER RESISTANCE 100 meters / 330 feet
FUNCTIONS Chronograph, Hour, Minute, Small Second, Chronometer
FEATURES Chronograph, Chronometer, Rubber, Stainless Steel
INCLUDES BOX Box, Guarranty Card, Selling Tags, Papers, screw tool, Extra Strap and manuals.

MINT CONDITION

Details

Silver-tone stainless steel case with a black rubber strap. Fixed silver-tone stainless steel bezel. Red with ferrari shield dial with luminous hands and 60 minute dial markers hour markers. The ferrari shield apperas at the 12 o'clock position. tachymeter scale around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours. Panerai Calibre OP XII Automatic movement, based upon ETA / Valjoux 7753, containing 27 Jewels, bitting at 28800 vph, and has a power reserve of approximately 46 hours. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Stainless steel, hobnail design crown. Sapphire crystal skeleton case back. Cushion case shape, case size: 45 mm, case thickness: 16.8 mm. Band length: 8.5 inches. Personalized clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, hour, minute, small second, chronometer. Sport watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Item Variations: FER013, FERARI 13, PAM00013. Panerai Ferrari Granturismo Chronograph Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch FER00013.

ASKING PRICE NOW: US$4699.00. I accept reasonable offer.

I'm including:
Free shipping to the CONUS. Pick up is available.
Authentic box. Sorry not papers.
Payment with Paypal (you don't have to pay PP fees).
Item Location: Staten Island NY 10304.

CHECK THE PICTURES POSTED: the 2 firsts pictures was taken from the web, the others were taken from the watch. Sorry for the quality of my pictures. If you want to see a video of this watch, just contact me.

I will Ship Worldwide
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal (I reserve the right to decline Paypal in some circumstances).
My Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

LUXURYTOBUY. Ebay's watch seller since 2012

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts