Might as well get the obvious elephant in the room dealt with right off the bat. I have not yet completed a sale on WUS, so I guess I am “higher risk”. To provide some reassurance…

I have been on WUS for 4 years now. I have been a regular contributor and I think anyone following some of those posts would quickly conclude that I’m a genuine watch enthusiast. I have several purchase transactions on WUS that have positive feedback available with a search of my username.

I have sold about 80 watches in the past 5 years, through various methods. Yes, I buy WAY too many watches. You can find my eBay profile by searching this watch and matching to the same user name that I have here. Once you’ve located me on eBay, you will see that I have 100% feedback as a seller, with many recent watch transactions. I sell the balance of my watches on Chrono24, also easily discoverable by looking for this watch. Despite several dozen happy buyers on Chrono24 in the past few years, I have not been able to build up the attendant feedback (thanks for that little design omission Chrono24), but I can assure you that every single buyer has more than happy.

One other point, I am fairly fanatical about the condition of my watches. I tend to buy mostly pre-owned, but I look for ones that are in like new condition. I have scratched exactly 2 watches in the past half decade, so most of my watches are in truly excellent condition.

So… anything else I can do to set your mind at ease while I build up my first few successful sales, just let me know. And now on to the watch…

I am an avid watch buyer/collector, so also frequent seller. I have exceptional feedback on eBay and Chrono24, so you can buy with complete confidence.

$6,900

I am selling this watch as “Unworn” given that fact that it has just returned from a complete overhaul at Panerai. It is now in better condition than buying new old stock. A complete movement service was done, as well as replacing the crystal and the dial. The story is this… I purchased the watch from a well-known and reputable dealer in the U.S. Shortly after receiving the watch, I noticed it was running poorly. The dealer agreed to take it back and determine a solution. Once they received it back and inspected it, they determined to send to Panerai for service. I’m not sure why the decision was made to replace the sapphire crystal and the dial, as the watch was in very nice condition when I first received (apart from the movement issue). But, here we are. It is essentially a brand new watch from top to bottom. Cosmetically perfect and with a fully serviced movement. You simply won’t find a nice example of this watch anywhere. I will supply the documentation of the servicing to the ultimate buyer of this piece.

Measurements
Diameter: 44.0 mm
Thickness: 16.8 mm
Lug-to-Lug: 54.0 mm
Lug Width: 24.0 mm

Specifications
Automatic
Movement: p.9100
Power Reserve: 72 hours
Sapphire crystal
Water Resistance: 10 ATM (100 metres)

I prefer selling within North American but I will consider shipping worldwide for established buyers. You will be responsible for shipping charges, as well as any duties and taxes payable to your home country.

No trades please. There are only a handful of watches on my acquisition list right now, and the chances of one of them coming up in a trade offer are low.