WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
As silly as this sounds I didn't realize this was a yachting watch when I bought it. I live in the Midwest and the functionality its pretty much totally useless to me. but damn it looks good
View attachment 14784441
Great looking watch, luv the flybacks so congrats and good luck.

As for the complication, its usually about the design enjoyment vs actual use, take a Daytona for example, how many owners are astrophysicists???!!!!! 😉😉😉

·
Registered
386 Posts
Love hobnail and the Flyback look, Panerai’s yacht inspired watches are my favorite. Just sold my 526 and already miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Such a cool watch. I too live in the Midwest and would have no use for the yachting features, but have a need for a Panerai Regatta. Come to think of it, I don’t even have a real need to tell the time on my watch, since I’m so frequently viewing my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
As silly as this sounds I didn't realize this was a yachting watch when I bought it. I live in the Midwest and the functionality its pretty much totally useless to me. but damn it looks good
You like it and it looks good should be all that matters.

When you think of it:-

The majority of people who wear a diving watch do not dive
The majority of people who wear a anti magnetic watch dont go anywhere near extreme magnets
The majority of people who wear a GMT watch have no need for a second time zone
The majority of people who wear a pilots watch do not fly planes
The majority of people who wear a yachting watch dont use boats

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts