WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the eight-year warranty may become standard, IWC and Cartier just announced there 8 year warranties and now Panerai has joined. You can also register any Panerai within the last 2 years.. Pretty Nice!

Reactions: Jiman

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
Good news, think my 687 might just creep in there!!

Reactions: Mirabello1

·
Registered
164 Posts
When I saw the Panerai extension, I grabbed my 1312 right away. I saw it was registered in late October of 2017, and so I believed that I had missed the chance to extend my warranty by one month. However, I went onto the Panerai site and put in the all the information. I received an email immediately indicating that my warranty had been extended to 2025. So if you believe that you have just missed the cut-off, give it a shot. I am not sure how far back they will allow it to go. But I was impressed that I was able to get in and also with how easy they made it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sadly my July 2017 IWC fell outside the guidelines.

I'm just going to sit in the corner and eat worms...

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
Registered the 687 and the 671 and will wait and see if they are accepted.

Simple process, well done Panerai, in the days of confiscated warranty cards it makes a nice change.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good Job Panerai

Reactions: Synequano

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thanks for sharing!!!

Thought my S series 524 would be well beyond the timeline to apply for the additional years of warranty. However, I just tried to register my PAM, and it worked!

·
Premium Member
Mostly Speedies
2,347 Posts
Good advice fellas. Out of the country and the moment but plan to register my 2016 and see if it flies. Probably not but you never know. Doesn’t hurt to try.

Does this only apply to AD purchases?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Good advice fellas. Out of the country and the moment but plan to register my 2016 and see if it flies. Probably not but you never know. Doesn’t hurt to try.

Does this only apply to AD purchases?
Applies to all genuine Panerai watches, regardless where you had bought it from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Thanks for advising the community! Registered the 1392 this morning. I so rarely search the website that, had it not been for your post, I wouldn't have known. :-!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Thanks for the valuable info! My 673 and 721 will definitely qualify. I appreciate the heads up!!

Cheers,
Carl

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Thanks again! I just registered my 721 and 673, and a friend who I sold my 424 to is going to register as well. I read on the Warranty Agreements "The Warranty Extension applies to your Panerai watch and may be enjoyed by any subsequent purchaser or gift recipient of the watch.", although I kind of new that it is nice to see in writing for anyone who wants to sell a watch they have confidence in telling the buyer that there is an 8 Year Warranty.

Cheers,
Carl

1 - 20 of 42 Posts