WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I would appreciate your opinions on two Panerai's on auction on a well known South Africa auction website....both are ending in around five days, the seller has good ratings with over 1600 items sold since 2008, but i am always a little cautious as these have no reserve and i don't think the seller has sold high end watches previously and i know there are very good fakes out there, i have found fakes on there before and when reported they have been removed, seller also has a rolex on auction.

I have nothing to do with this website apart from occasionally purchasing from it as i live in SA.
Thanks

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/48935495/_Panerai_Luminor_Marina_PAM111_R1_Auction_NO_RESERVE.html]Men's Watches - ### Panerai Radiomir Black Seal PAM183, R1, No Reserve ### for sale in Johannesburg (ID:48937505)[/URL]

·
Banned
42 Posts
I'm sorry but I would never buy an expensive watch on an overseas auction site. There are just too many scams out there for it to be worth the risk. Just my 2 cents.

·
4,076 Posts
Looks good from those photos, but they aren't the best pics. Any chance you can get some shots of the back of the watch? Are all boxes and papers included? If so, the numbers on the boxes should match the numbers on the watch...

Reactions: watchkeeper
1 - 4 of 4 Posts