WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Sponsor
13,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All watches located in NYC and available for local viewing or nation wide over night insured delivery. Call Gil for more photos or info. Most Trades accepted, make best offer!

Please say Mike sent you when inquiring to guarantee these special prices.

PAM90H

This is one of Panerai's best selling models. It is a 44mm in a stainless steel case on a strap with new style Panerai steel deployment buckle. It has a 40 hour power reserve meter on the dial. This watch sells out all over the world at full list price plus tax if you are lucky enough to find one. They are sold out everywhere!

This watch is in like new condition and it is an H series for 2005-2006.

Only $4,695.

PAM196H

(Two to choose from!)

This watch is extremely tough to get and can pass for brand new. It was worn lightly for a few hours and stored back in thew box. It is as clean as they come! Impossible to find at dealers, get it shipped over night!

Only $5,995.

PAM231I

This watch was worn for a few hours and can almost pass for new it is in 98% condition out of 100%. It is an "I" series for 2006/2007.

Only $8,895.

PAM 188I

Panerai PAM188 "I" (PAM 188) Daylight Chrono White Dial

This watch is one of the most saught after Panerai watches this season. The Luminor Daylight Chrono with white dial was originally made to commemorate the movie "Daylight" starring Sylvester Stallone. This gorgeous 44mm stainless steel watch was only made in this series of 700 pieces worldwide and is all sold out. Impossible to find anywhere they have been selling at premiums. Get yours next day air!!!
This is an "I" series for 2006/2007 and is now discontinued never to be offered again by Panerai! This watch was worn a few times and can almost pass for a brand new one. Meticulous condition and complete with everything as new.

Only $6,395

1 - 1 of 1 Posts