WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale here is a limited edition of the Panerai Submersible chronograph encased in solid Titanium, PAM00982.

This timepiece is in near mint condition, and comes as a full set with the sub boxes, all paperwork, tools, and the extra dive strap with velcro. The warranty card is dated in 2019.

This Guilliame Nery special editon has a really cool shark grey dial, very rare to see on a Panerai.

Additionally, the titanium case offsets the size of the 47mm case, so it is still nice and lightweight, not bulky at all.

This would be BNIB, but there are a few small marks onthe bezel by the 2-3 o'clock position. See the last photo. The first photos don't show the marks.

Asking price is $14250 (down from MSRP of $19400!) I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

I have plenty of referneces on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I'll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece on towards this one. Or I'll put cash on top if required!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts